Summer Intern - Influencer/Digital Talent Mgmt
PMGCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Influencer/Digital Talent Mgmt jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Influencer/Digital Talent Mgmt postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Influencer/Digital Talent Mgmt? Part Time Unpaid Summer Internship
PMG, a talent management company based in Culver City, is looking for a part-time candidate for the role of Talent Intern (Summer). Experience working in a fast-paced environment is highly valuable; any experience working with talent and/or in entertainment is a huge plus. Must be interested in the influencer/content creator space.
Days of the week are flexible based on class schedule, but in general prefer that candidates report within the 10:00am - 4:00pm time frame, min. 2 - 3 days a week.
• Closely working alongside team on a variety of day-to-day talent support & admin tasks.
• Coordinating logistics, managing schedules for meetings, calls, & other obligations.
• Learn and assist in identifying and recruiting new talent.
• Collaborating with other departments, freelancers, consulting clients as needed.
• Updating talent bios, stats, and content examples for use in pitches.
• Learn and assist in pitching process
• Working towards college degree (Juniors/Seniors preferred as position can lead to entry level position in future) as this is a non-paid internship.
• Can work from home due to COVID restrictions.
• Active on all social media and video platforms.
• General knowledge of top creators/influencers on each of the social media & video platforms.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel) & Google Suite.
• Must have your own computer (mac preferred)
Unpaid Internship, but will sign off for credit hours
Phone & Internet stipend will be provided
*NOTE: We are based in Culver City, CA and are open to remote interns across the country, please note we work in the Pacific Time Zone. Due to COVID restrictions, we are not anticipating returning to an office environment at this time.
PMG is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.