Spring Intern - Social Media
PMGCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title: Social Media Intern (Spring 2022)
Location: LA (Remote)
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your creative skills and apply your interest in social media marketing to help support a data-driven, profitable, performance-focused industry, then this position is for you.
PMG is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Social Media Intern to assist in organizing and driving social campaigns across multiple platforms. We're seeking an individual who is passionate about social media trends and has a creative eye to assist in PMG's social strategy and implementation. We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn more about the social media industry and grow their skillset with an innovative company like PMG. A successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in communication, time management, collaboration, and attention to detail.
• Learn how to create and curate engaging content
• Attend and present at meetings
• Build and update lists and calendars
• Use internal software and other resources to perform research and market analysis activities • Understand the responsibilities of the different departments at PMG pertaining to the digital landscape
• Fluent in Google Suite & Social Media Platforms
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
• Must be able to work remotely due to Covid
More about PMG
PMG's team has been at the forefront of the creator economy since 2010. With previous experience in public relations, event sponsorships, event production we continue to bridge the gap between traditional and digital media building long-term success for our talent. We foster a forward-thinking, harmonious, and collaborative culture.
It is our mission at PMG to amplify diverse voices including those of women, BIPOC, the LGBTQ+ community, and other underrepresented groups, we take an active role in informing and promoting programs that help change the stigma surrounding mental health, encourage future innovators through supporting and promoting their ambitions and aspirations and we continue to advocate for the next generation of leaders by supporting programs that give them the tools and resources they need to make a difference and better their lives and the lives of others.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online