PmcLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 11:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Video Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Video Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Producer?
Full Time Job
PMC: Video Producer
Penske Media Corp., the parent of over 20 leading media brands, is looking for talented individuals to join the video team at Billboard, Vibe and The Hollywood Reporter to fill the role of video producer in our LA Offices. This role is an integral part of the video team, responsible for producing and writing our daily news show, as well as production of our video slate.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, mission-based company and make an immediate impact on a growing team, comprised of other producers, hosts, editors, and strategists. It is a multi-faceted position that incorporates creativity, writing and producing to ensure the success of The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard video slates. Candidates need to have a creative eye for content, while also being a master of details in order to produce content that is both on brand, entertaining for fans, and rolled out on time. Being nimble and willing to do what's needed to make this slate a hit will fuel your success in this role and lead to growth opportunities within a team that loves to build careers.
This role is full-time, and could include late nights for awards shows and tentpole event coverage on weekends.
• Oversee full episode production from ideation through posting
• Work with editors and content managers to prep content for posting across all platforms
• Handle all logistical details for assigned series
• Ownership of the production and success of video series
• Writing scripts, treatments, on screen copy as needed
• Coming up with episode concepts and topics and working with appropriate editorial teams to build each episode
• Support event or branded content video needs when available
• Collaborate with the design team to build show graphics, look and feel
• Should have 5-10 years of writing and production experience
• Self-starter who is used to working with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
• Ability to produce content that is on-brand and consumer friendly, rapidly
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of fair use and news production
• Can manage show productions and details with many moving parts
• Some experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus