PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
PMC: Sales Analyst
Penske Media Corporation (PMC), whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a Sales Analyst to join our team in New York or Los Angeles. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the Sales Analyst will work closely with our cross-brand Portfolio Sales and Finance organizations. Reporting to the Director of BI & Yield, the analyst will be primarily responsible for ensuring the accuracy (via Salesforce reporting) of pipeline, booking, and revenue information for Portfolio Sales. The analyst's work will also necessarily require work with individual brand teams, as well as various technical/data teams.
• Point person for all pipeline, booking, and revenue information for Portfolio Sales.
• Ensuring smooth flow of information between Portfolio Sales and Finance via proactive and reactive provision of data and insights.
• Building and maintaining all reports/reporting products in service of above, predominantly Salesforce and Looker.
• Managing Sales' asks/suggestions for Salesforce feature improvements.
• Aiding the Director in longer-term projects aimed at improving Salesforce system efficiency/capability.
• Required: Excel (Index/match, pivot tables, visualization), excellent written/spoken communication skills
• Ideal: Salesforce, Looker, SQL
• 2 years in digital media, preferably in analytics role(s) supporting a client-facing organization--sales, marketing, or similar
• Ability to translate business questions into data and back again, along with pertinent insights as needed
• Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently
• Must be a proactive thinker, looking to automate/drive efficiency where possible
• Must be open to learning new things, including new technical skills--this is a role with ample room for growth.