PmcLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is adding a Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team, based in our West Los Angeles headquarters. The Talent Acquisition team at PMC shares a service-oriented attitude and commitment to smart business partnership. The philosophy of recruiting at PMC is to create opportunity; we foster inclusion, belonging, and people development across our expanding domestic and international brands.
Reporting to our LA-based AVP of Talent & Recruiting, the Recruiter we are seeking will drive the full cycle recruiting process in a hands-on capacity; manage all full-cycle recruitment for open roles including sourcing, screening, scheduling/coordinating interviews, and gathering feedback from hiring managers.
What you will do:
• Source, screen, and present a diverse pool of candidates for direct hire opportunities within various PMC functional areas.
• Effectively sell PMC to attract the best and brightest, with top-notch professionalism, timely follow-ups and overall seamless recruiting experience start to finish.
• Direct proactive talent pipelines for the various functional areas.
• Maintain data input and status of recruitment activity in the company's ATS system.
• Strategize and facilitate best in class recruitment practices, specifically surrounding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts.
What you bring to our team:
• Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, combined agency & corporate experience preferred.
• Media industry experience is a preferred.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company.
• Strong sourcing experience, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
• Must be able to handle pressure, and be comfortable working on multiple projects.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills.