Programmatic Account Specialist
PmcNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 6:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Programmatic Account Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Programmatic Account Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Programmatic Account Specialist?
Full Time Job
PMC: Programmatic Account Specialist
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a Programmatic Account Specialist to join our team in our Midtown Manhattan location on Bryant Park. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the Programmatic Account Specialist will work closely with our advertising clients, partners, and internal sales teams for brands including LA-based Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline and IndieWire.
In this highly visible role, the account specialist will be in contact with assigned clients to ensure smooth PMP/PG delivery and performance. Reporting to the Associate VP of Programmatic Sales, the account specialist will be creating and managing PMP/PG campaigns, reporting on the deal performance and analyzing data. The Programmatic Account Specialist will interface with all sales teams across PMC as well as programmatic and ad operations teams.
What You Will Do:
• PMP/PG Management:
• Create and manage PMP and PG deals across PMC's network of O&O sites.
• Own campaign performance, upsell opportunities and troubleshoot any delivery issues.
• Oversee quality of campaign set-up and ongoing performance against client objectives, ensuring client satisfaction is fully met.
• Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related items.
• Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live PG/PMPs and work closely with buyers and SSP's to resolve issues.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts from advertisers, DSP's, trading desks, ATD's, and agencies.
• Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally.
• Manage all billing and reconciliation processes with programmatic vendors.
• Own special projects/initiatives assigned from Leadership.
Your Skills and Background
You don't need to check every box for the experience below; if you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
• 1-2 years in digital media, client services, or programmatic experience (ATD, SSP, DSP, DMP, Ad Network, Client-side, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Programmatic ecosystem e.g. DSP, SSP platforms, ad servers, ad tags etc.
• Experience in programmatic deal troubleshooting
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
• Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
• A passion for mobile advertising as a whole, with knowledge of emerging trends
• Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly