PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
PMC: Media Planner
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is hiring a Media Planner. The Media Planner will be responsible for ensuring the pre-sale RFP process runs smoothly. This person will be the point person for the entire pre-sale process, from RFP response and ideation to IO bookings.
What you'll do:
• Media plan ideation and creation, working with multiple marketing and sales teams to put together media plans that meet our advertising partners' needs.
• Advertising calendar management, ensuring no takeover / newsletter dates are overbooked.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Editorial in pre-sale work including developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie directly to client objectives and KPIs.
• Utilize performance data and insights to strategize on proposals to ensure we put ourselves in a position to over preform for our clients.
• OMS (Placements.IO) management, inputting sold programs into Placements.IO.
What you'll bring:
• Team first attitude.
• Flexibility to maintain focus through change and drive amid ambiguity.
• Solution- and outcome-oriented approach.
• 1-2 years of media planning or related business experience, preferably with an agency or publisher.
• Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Prisma, Placements.IO or similar OMS.