Manager Programmatic Operations
PmcLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/9/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager Programmatic Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager Programmatic Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Programmatic Operations? PMC: Manager Programmatic Operations
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is currently looking for a Manager, Programmatic Operations to join the programmatic team. This person will be tasked with analyzing large data sets and finding actionable insights for the team in order to find new opportunities for revenue growth. This role reports to the Director of Programmatic Operations based in our West Los Angeles headquarters.
This person will be responsible for analyzing programmatic ad performance on a daily basis, update month end billing reports, and ad hoc reports, and optimizing the ad stack by working with SSP partners and working on our pricing strategy.
• Partner management/ account management - SSPs, ad networks, client relationship
• Build and analyze dashboards in excel and Looker.
• Revenue optimization - A/B test and optimize flooring strategies for our Ad inventory.
• Monitor and analyze data sets to ensure optimal performance and identify any irregularities.
• Manage all ad operations work for the programmatic team within GAM (Google Ad Manager)
• Collaborate internally with Programmatic Sales, Product, and Engineering on various projects.
• Assist with month end P&L and ad hoc reporting requests for the programmatic team.
• Highly experience using analytical tools – Excel, Looker,
• 2 years of experience in Digital media in revenue operations, agency, or DSP role. Experience in programmatic a plus
• Basic understanding on the programmatic ecosystem SSP (supply side platform), DSP (Demand Side Platform), GAM (Google Ad Manager), ad operations
• Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable in a client facing role and account management.
• Strong technical skills – ad tech preferred.
• Ability to identify issues and opportunities to come up with strong plans of actions.
• Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.