Manager, International Brand and Partnership Operations
PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), whose award-winning content across 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is adding to staff with a Manager, International Brand and Partnership Operations to join our team in NYC. The Manager will work with the Associate Director to ensure our brands remain the leading voices in all markets worldwide. To be successful, this person will learn and understand each of PMC’s brands’ editorial missions and current strategy, be able to communicate that to each of our partners, and work with them to ensure they align with PMC’s vision.
Across its key brands, PMC has a large number of International Media and Brand Licensing Partners, with a significant set of new partners being added on this year.
What You Will Do:
• Be the day-to-day brand liaison between all international partners and our US-based editorial, creative, advertising, marketing, and events teams
• Update partners regularly with brand news and upcoming initiatives
• Create and update brand handbooks/style guides
• Share best practices and brand guidance across all channels – print, digital, social, events, product licensing, etc.
• Cross-pollinate and conceptualize ideas across the global networks
• Train new brand partners on PMC’s brands and using our digital asset management system
• Coordinate with editorial and legal teams to ensure content rights are cleared as needed
• Measure & analyze our partners’ efforts to meet KPIs
• Track media and product/experience launch timelines, approvals, and deliverables
• Administrative duties as necessary
Your Skills and Background:
You don’t need to check every box for the experience below; if you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
• 3 years’ experience in media industry in an editorial / brand manager role.
• Impeccable communication and relationship building skills
• Deep understanding and comfort with digital & social media and online publishing
• Experience in music, entertainment, fashion, and luxury industries
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently and deliver projects on time
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Multiple language fluency and/or international work exposure is a plus
Typical wage range: $65K - $75K. Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits.
PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience of over 300 million globally. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, TVLine, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. PMC is committed to fostering a working environment that is inclusive and responsible, where we value a company culture built on all backgrounds, voices, and experiences. For more information on the company, please visit www.PMC.com