Manager, Business Development & Licensing
PmcNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/12/2021 7:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Business Development & Licensing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Business Development & Licensing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Business Development & Licensing? PMC: Manager, Business Development & Licensing
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a talented and results-oriented Manager, Business Development & Licensing to join our team in NY. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-scaling, mission-oriented company with a highly collaborative team. This role on PMC's Corporate Business Development team will proactively identify and manage new content licensing, product licensing and e-commerce opportunities, lead negotiations with potential partners, facilitate contract execution, and work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure successful implementations.
• Source, structure, negotiate and execute licensing, distribution, e-commerce and brand collaboration deals with long-term mutual strategic alignment across the PMC portfolio of brands
• Support strategic revenue partnerships across PMCs major partner platforms in areas including but not limited to content syndication, video distribution, product licensing, e-commerce, and beta programs
• Work closely with Brand, Legal, and Finance teams to negotiate partnerships from conception through contract execution
• Analyze partner performance, maximize partner revenue generation, and ensure sustainable high-impact results
• Own deal pipeline maintenance and provide regular updates to PMC execs and key stakeholders
• Devise and test new revenue models with the aim of generating incremental revenue streams; will keep a pulse on the changing media industry and feed knowledge back to PMC exec team
• Be the day-to-day contact for commercial matters related to specific PMC partners
• 5 years experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role preferably at a Media/Entertainment company, licensing agency or start-up
• Deep understanding and comfort with industry revenue models including but not limited to advertising, branded content, e-commerce, subscriptions, syndication, licensing and more
• Familiarity with standard deal structures and ability to review/redline contracts
• Exceptional presentation and writing skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and clear plans and pitch new opportunities to prospective partners
• Comfortable building new revenue streams through licensed products and partnerships
• Demonstrated success in developing new business partnerships, negotiations, and closing
• Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.