Head Of Talent Development & Inclusion
PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fast-growing media company Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is seeking a Head of Talent Development & Inclusion to join our Human Resources team. Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources, in this newly created role you will design, build and deliver programs and experiences connected to business outcomes that reflect PMC’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive global culture driven by high-performance and fulfilling career paths. This includes DEI, learning and career development, performance management, and succession planning.
You are a crucial thought leader who is passionate about delivering innovative and grounded talent strategies, practices, tools and processes to drive the business forward while ensuring our talent is elevated to meet future business needs emboldened by a strong sense of belonging and opportunity.
What You Will Do
• Design and deliver a management training program that ensures we have the necessary capabilities at all levels of management/leadership.
• Develop and deliver a company-wide mentoring program embedded with a focus on DEI.
• Lead performance and talent development strategies and practices to ensure employees are provided meaningful feedback and resources needed to achieve desired growth goals to meet organizational and individual performance objectives.
• Lead and work collaboratively across the organization to develop, monitor and report on practical and measurable DEI goals, strategies and metrics in alignment with organizational objectives.
• Design, deliver and project manage employee development and DEI programs and initiatives that inspire, engage, grow and ultimately retain top talent.
• Develop and run our new PMC Editorial Class program for early-career content creators.
• Work closely with the employee-run DEI Committee to plan and manage events, content, programs, and speakers.
• Support and liaison with our Affinity Group leaders from across the business.
• Facilitate events and trainings to educate and develop DEI skills.
• Promote and market development opportunities. A natural “word-smith” with knack for branding to strategically publicize and promote our programs to employees
Requirements and Success Factors
• Experience developing, executing and measuring global people programs and processes.
• Passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, with expertise to deliver high impact DEI and employee development programs with meaningful, measurable results.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Exemplary communication and presentation skills, including public speaking.
• Keen ability to analyze metrics to drive results.
• Strong project management and change management skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing demands and priorities
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience required.
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Penske Media Corporation
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.