PmcNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/5/2022 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Event Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Event Associate postings
Full Time Job
Penske Media's Fairchild Media Group is looking for an energetic, and forward thinking Event Associate
• Support Event Lead with any assistance in event planning (pre and post)
• Assist with managing event load in, set-up, and load out
• Manage on-site sponsorship activations and builds
• Ensure sponsors are receiving white glove service and everything they were sold is being fully executed
• Manage the hotel room blocks for our large CEO Summits for the sponsors
• Help facilitate seating charts for special breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
• Help manage various internal organizational excel documents and decks
• Main sponsorship support
• Scheduling and conduct sponsor kick off calls to review event details, assets, timeline
• Create kick off presentations for pre-event and recap presentations for post event
• Ensure sponsors meet event deadlines and stay on track with deliverables
• Collect all assets and act as main liaison between sponsor and event lead,
• Main Speaker Relations Support
• Support speaker relations lead in Editorial and Sponsor Speakers communication and outreach
• Work with speaker, production, and Editorial teams to schedule content calls, studio shoots, speaker rehearsals, and any remote production needs
• Support Event Lead for VIP private events and workshops
• Assist with venue research, coordination, and communication
• Manage on site check in and provide on-site assistance to attendees
• Venue & Vendor Research
• Research new and trendy restaurants in various parts of the city for smaller VIP events
• Research large venues and conference spaces that can host our forums, summits, and pop-up events
• Research innovative/up-and-coming brands to partner with at events for low charge or free services in exchange for brand promotion
• Event gift bags
• Manage gift bags and any brand contribution
• Keep organized document containing all products any brand is contributing, price point, tracking information and quantity donating
• 1 years relevant experience in Event Production
• Skilled in project management
• Ability to manage a team and juggle multiple requests in a fast-moving environment.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to problem solve
• Customer service orientation
• Agency experience is desirable
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Beauty Inc:
Beauty Inc is the insider’s guide to the global Beauty community. Offering six franchise printed issues per year, a weekly news-based digital publication, and expanded coverage on wwd.com, Beauty Inc is highly-regarded for comprehensive reporting on industry trends and marketplace developments and is considered the premier source for in-depth coverage on all aspects of the Beauty, Wellness and Retail communities.
About Footwear News:
Footwear News is the ultimate source for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider’s perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.
WWD is the leading business authority for the fashion, retail, and beauty industries. WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, consumers, and trend-makers.
About Sourcing Journal Media:
Sourcing Journal Media, LLC is the largest, most comprehensive and authoritative B2B resource for executives working in the apparel, textile and footwear industries. We produce publications and events under the Sourcing Journal and Rivet brands, empowering industry leaders with essential news, expert commentary and in-depth analysis to navigate every aspect of their business.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.