Director Of Talent Acquisition
PmcLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMC: Director of Talent Acquisition
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join our team in our West LA headquarters. In this role, the Director of Talent Acquisition will help meet the needs of our growing company by adding to our dynamic Talent Acquisition team, which shares a service-oriented attitude and commitment to smart business partnership. We are looking for another integral member to help us create and implement Talent Acquisition strategies that foster inclusion, belonging, and people development across our expanding domestic and international brands.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-scaling, mission-oriented company with a highly collaborative team that values new ideas, creative thinking, and knowledge-sharing. New ideas are not only welcomed but expected and you will take on projects and responsibilities most in line with your career goals in order to best facilitate your own professional growth. When applying please make us aware of your strengths and also make us aware of what you hope to learn or what skills you hope to develop in this role.
Reporting to our LA-based Associate Vice President of Talent & Recruiting, the Director of Talent Acquisition will drive the full cycle recruiting process in a hands-on capacity, partnering with PMC business leaders as their trusted talent advisor.
What you will do:
• Source and recruit candidates for direct hire opportunities within various PMC functional areas.
• Effectively sell PMC to attract the best and brightest, with top-notch professionalism, timely follow-ups and overall seamless recruiting experience start to finish.
• Identify gaps with problematic requisitions and execute action plans to close the gaps.
• Direct proactive talent pipelines for the various functional areas.
• Partner closely with top level HR and Business leaders to stay close on shifting business conditions to appropriately allocate TA resources to support those areas
• Ensure timely and accurate data reporting on a weekly basis for TA analytics
Your Skills and Background
You don’t need to check every box for the experience below; if you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
• 8 years’ experience in a full cycle recruitment capacity within a large, complex organization. Media experience is a plus but not required.
• 2 years of experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is required.
• Proven track record of problem solving as an owner and ability to influence decision making.
• Be extremely organized and deadline driven, with the ability to shift priorities quickly when needed.
• Proven ability to communicate at all levels of a business through all methods of communication.
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.