Director Of Marketing, Live Streaming
PmcLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/8/2023 10:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Director Of Marketing, Live Streaming jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director Of Marketing, Live Streaming postings
Full Time Job
PMC is hiring a Director of Marketing to enhance the growth of our live streaming platform, Harmony, a direct-to-consumer live and on-demand streaming service that will represent the entire portfolio of PMC, including Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, WWD, VIBE, SHE Media and the recent acquisitions of ATX TV and Dick Clark Productions. The Director of Marketing for Harmony will support the VP Marketing on completing high-impact brand campaigns, service level positioning, campaign road mapping and annual planning for PMC, delivering frequent market tactics to drive growth amongst key brand metrics, including awareness, intent, and brand love. The Director of Marketing will be charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models.
The Director of Marketing will unify the PMC story through Harmony, by sharing world class Entertainment audio and video content across the globe. This role will support this endeavor though our audience and vast tentpole calendar across our 25 brands. This role is based in our Midtown Manhattan offices or West Los Angeles headquarters and reports to the VP Corporate Marketing.
• Grow viewership and engagement of Harmony streaming content both live and VOD.
• Oversight of all Marketing tactics for planning and execution to lead up, day of, and post event organic promotion of video content across PMC sites and partners.
• Manage all aspects of the marketing program - agency relationship, budget, and campaign objectives.
• Provide a deep understanding of data and analytics for pre- and post-campaign reporting.
• Oversee paid amplification efforts for applicable award show streams.
• Develop and manage marketing execution for PMC participating brands and ensure they are following best practices.
• Primary project management liaison with PMC Team leads, DCP and award show distribution partners and the HOI team.
• Participate in award show partnership pitches with PMC and DCP executives to articulate Harmony features and benefits.
• Contribute to Harmony features roadmap with PMC Product & Tech leaders.
• Collect, curate and distribute Harmony performance metrics and work with PR team related to amplifying Harmony successes.
• Analyze performance data to recommend new features and marketing tactics to improve scale and engagement.
• Work in tandem with PMC PR on comms to PMC brands about the harmony project: training, info updates
• This role will NOT be responsible for marketing/ad creative, will be provided by PMC,DCP brands or HOI team.
• 5 years of Marketing experience within a streaming platform creating integrated programs across digital, social, and experiential.
• Paid traffic campaign management for all PMC brands (to fulfill media campaigns).
• Partnership management as related to assisting Harmony: Apple News, YouTube, Social Platforms.
• Strong understanding of digital advertising and marketing solutions, including native, custom content, mobile, video, social, influencer, events and programmatic.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to function well in a collaborative, matrix environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment while paying strong attention to detail Proficient at MS PowerPoint/
Typical wage range: $100k - $130k annual bonus.
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits.
PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, effective for this role July 1, 2023, the company will pay 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good www.pmc.com.