Data Strategy Coordinator
PmcNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/8/2021 9:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Data Strategy Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Data Strategy Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
PMC: Data Strategy Coordinator
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), announced in March of this year, the launch of ATLAS Data Studio. ATLAS Data Studio is a proprietary first-party data strategy engineered to deliver unparalleled insights to brand partners. ATLAS Data Studio will optimize and connect learnings across the publisher's entire portfolio of brands spanning music, entertainment, fashion, luxury, art, women's interests and more. ATLAS Data Studio is hiring a Data Strategy Coordinator who will assist in the development of PMC's Global Data Strategy.
We are adding to staff and willing to train, seeking 1 year of experience in data strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
• Organize and own audience segment development and strategic media planning
• Analyze audience data to develop insights and recommendations
• Liaise with Ad Ops and Programmatic Operations teams to properly forecast inventory
• Assist and sometimes oversee A/B testing to gather data points that align with PMC Data Strategy
• Assist with media deck creation/data pulls
• Partner with commercial teams across the organization to assist with general audience segmentation and targeting requests
• Assist in technical and data integrations. Act as primary point of contact for data partners and vendors
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.