Data Strategy Coordinator
PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
PMC: Data Strategy Coordinator
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), announced in March of this year, the launch of ATLAS Data Studio. ATLAS Data Studio is a proprietary first-party data strategy engineered to deliver unparalleled insights to brand partners. ATLAS Data Studio will optimize and connect learnings across the publisher's entire portfolio of brands spanning music, entertainment, fashion, luxury, art, women's interests and more. ATLAS Data Studio is hiring a Data Strategy Coordinator who will assist in the development of PMC's Global Data Strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
• Audience segment building and strategic media planning
• Liaise with Ad Ops and Programmatic Operations teams to properly forecast inventory
• Assist (sometimes oversee) A/B testing to gather data points that align with PMC Data Strategy
• Assist with media deck creation/data pulls
• Help all brands with sales enablement; general audience and targeting requests
• Vendor management – assist in technical integrations. Be the day-to-day account owner for various data partnerships.