Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations
PmcLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMC: Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is hiring a Campaign Manager to join our advertising operations team. In this growth position, the Campaign Manager is responsible for all Ad Ops aspects for digital campaigns across multiple PMC sites, including Variety, Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, and TVLine. The ideal candidate is experienced with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting.
• Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to various display publishers.
• Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in GAM, assisting Account Management in receiving assets from clients/agencies and setting them up for campaign launches. As well as providing inventory forecasting as needed for Account Management.
• QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, HTML5 assets and other client/agency-provided creatives.
• Develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile.
• Provide technical support to advertisers, Account Management and others via phone, email and web.
• 2-3 years of experience in display, video and/or newsletter ad serving and ad management technologies such as Google Ad Manager (DFP), AppNexus/Xandr, Publica, LiveIntent, AdButler, etc.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Superb general troubleshooting skills; process oriented and strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various internal and external partners.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
• Previous publisher-side ad trafficking and campaign management experience
• Experience using Order Management Systems such as Placements.io (PIO), FatTail, DSM, Operative O1, etc.
• Familiarity with ad verification vendors such as DoubleVerify, Moat and Integral Ad Science
• Experience building RM/High Impact ad executions via third-party Ad Serving vendors like ClipCentric, Jetpack, Sizmek, Spotible, Doubleclick Studio/RM, etc.
• Familiarity with various SSPs and exchanges.
• Familiarity with Internet programming and debugging; familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (Chrome Developer Tools, LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, Fiddler).
• Experience building out audience segments in DMPs such as Permutive, Adobe Audience Manager, Lotame, AdmantX etc.
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.