Avp, Global Data Strategy
PmcNew York, NY
Full Time Job
PMC: AVP, Global Data Strategy
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), announced in March of this year, the launch of ATLAS Data Studio. ATLAS Data Studio is a proprietary first-party data strategy engineered to deliver unparalleled insights to brand partners. ATLAS Data Studio will optimize and connect learnings across the publisher's entire portfolio of brands spanning music, entertainment, fashion, luxury, art, women's interests and more.
ATLAS Data Studio is hiring an Associate Vice President of Global Data Strategy who will own and ultimately be responsible for the development of PMC's Global Data Strategy including ATLAS Data Studio.
Role & Responsibilities
• Define Go-To-Market strategy for ATLAS Data Studio
• Develop structured audience products from a large network of data sources. Act as resident expert for PMCs full audience offering.
• Manage PMCs relationship with all audience data vendors. Evaluate new data opportunities and educate cross-functional teams on evolving data landscape
• Empower and educate internal stakeholders on how to leverage the value of ATLAS Data Studio products and services.
• Articulate how ATLAS Data Studio adds value to client businesses. Help customers clearly define and quantify needs, and offer solutions.
• Provide thought leadership on identity, targeting, and cookieless technologies.
• Facilitate C-level discussions to establish short and long-term Data Strategy roadmap. Build strategic plans and translate those concepts into actionable, measurable targets
• Lead a team that is responsible for data management and sales enablement