PmcLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 1:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Art Director postings
Full Time Job
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is hiring an Art Director to join our team in our West Los Angeles headquarters. This role will be responsible for creating beautiful designs and implementing better design solutions across our brands. The ideal candidate has a fresh, cutting-edge aesthetic and understands how great design enhances content, not distracts from it.
This position supports PMC corporate as well as our individual brands such as Rolling Stone, Variety, Billboard, SXSW, and The Hollywood Reporter. The ideal candidate has experience across digital, print, marketing, live entertainment, and corporate collateral. A strong multi-tasking skill set and an eagerness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and departments is required.
• Work across our portfolio of brands to deliver creative solutions that are unique to each brands objectives and strategies
• Maintain the quality of design throughout all phases for a variety of project assignments
• Direct the design team in the conceptualization and creation for corporate collateral: presentation decks, email campaigns and campus design
• Maintain efficient and scalable production of digital assets across multiple brands
• Overseeing multiple responsive web templates and hand them off for development
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to take risks in design, push past the obvious and make something outstanding
• Be a positive and collaborative team member who is ego-free and invites feedback, while also knowing how and when to defend design choices
• Proficiency of Adobe CC including XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• An understanding for atomic design and universal design system is a plus
• Experience working with editorial brands is preferred
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.