Ad Operations Coordinator
PmcLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMC: Ad Operations Coordinator
Penske Media Corp., the parent to Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline, Robb Report, and many others is hiring an Ad Ops Coordinator. In this entry-level position, the Ad Ops Coordinator will support the Director of Operations by reviewing and qualifying all advertising insertion orders of our print and digital properties.? The ideal candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented with unfailing accuracy. Candidate should possess a dynamic personality as this position interacts with business teams across the organization.?
She/he will support all teams to improve overall results.? General knowledge of business concepts and workflows are essential.? This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at various levels of the organization. The entry-level Ad Ops Coordinator will work along a dedicated team in our West LA headquarters.
• Review all insertion orders in Ad Ops system for accuracy
• Conduct audits of all reported entries vs. physical products
• Support business unit(s) in all ad op requests
• Partner with business unit(s) in evaluating workflow of sales processes
• Create, manage, and perform various workflow analysis to deliver meaningful information to Director of Operations
• Assist in month-end close, including communications and reporting.
We are seeking:
• 1-2 years of experience in business office
• High proficiency with MS Office, Excel expert
• Ability to analyze large sets of data and to proactively identify issues and make recommendation
• Ability to function efficiently in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities
• Experience in print and digital industry a plus.
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.