Accounts Receivable Representative
PmcLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2023 7:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Representative jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Accounts Receivable Representative postings
Full Time Job
Penske Media Corporation (PMC), the parent to brands including Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, and many others including cultural events SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful, is hiring an Accounts Receivable Representative to manage full-cycle accounts receivable for several subsidiaries in our digital and print media business. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family.
This position will partner with Accounting/Finance team as well as Account Executives and Agencies and can be based in either Midtown Manhattan or West Los Angeles.
Typical tasks may include (but are not limited to):
• Participate in day-to-day accounting functions including invoice billing, cash applications, and adjustments
• Research and resolve billing/collection related issues as they arise to ensure prompt resolution and payment
• Reconcile and analyze deferred revenue accounts and adjustments
• Prepare, maintain, and review all accounts before entry into the general ledger
• Complete several account reconciliations: bank, AR, revenue, etc on a monthly basis
• Process remote bank deposits and credit card transactions
• Run and Distribute AR reports weekly, monthly, and as needed
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Assist with month-end closes, collections, and audits
• Prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable experience
• Solid analytical and problem-solving ability
• Detail oriented and great communication skills
• Can work independently, strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in Excel, pivot, v-lookups
• Placements IO
• 1 year of general accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
• Process Journal Entries
• Deferred Revenue
• Print and/or digital media experience
Typical wage range: $65k - $75k. Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits.
PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Penske Media Corporation:
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good www.pmc.com.