Sr. Creative Operations Coordinator
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
The Sr. Creative Operations Coordinator is a highly organized and proactive individual who will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the creative department. This role will work closely with the Production Operations team, creative director, designers, and other team members to ensure that all projects are completed efficiently and to the highest quality.
The primary responsibilities of the Sr. Creative Operations Coordinator include:
• Project management: coordinating the asset workflow of all creative projects, including tracking source materials, requesting and downloading needed assets, embedding links in tickets, double checking technical specifications and communicating updates to the team.
• Media archive: create and organize project folders and track final asset delivery. Archive all work reels, cue sheets, scripts, artwork, graphic files for each project and traffic all materials for localization.
• Process improvement: identifying opportunities for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the creative process and implementing new processes as needed.
• Communication: acting as a central point of contact for the creative team and clients, including coordinating meetings and communication channels.
• Quality control: conducting quality checks on sourced partner deliverables to ensure they meet production standards.
• Team Support: provide support to the Operations team where needed pending business needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. A strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve are also essential. The Creative Operations Coordinator should have a strong understanding of the creative process and experience working in a fast-paced creative environment.
To be successful in this role, the Creative Operations Coordinator should have:
• A bachelor's degree in a related field such as project management, business, or marketing
• 1 - 2 years of experience in a project management or production operations
• Familiarity in project management tools such as Asana or Trello is a plus
• Proficient user of DAM tools: Google Drive, Dropbox, Ci, and Frame.io is necessary
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Hiring Salary Range: $55,000.00 - 62,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.