Sr. Account Executive
Pluto TVNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Account Executive? About The BrandPluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's newly built National Advertising Sales Team has an open position for an Account Executive located in our NYC office. This individual will be responsible for growing ad revenue from an assigned list of ad agencies and regional territories. Reporting directly to our National Head of Sales, the AE will play a crucial role in driving both revenue and overall strategy. Do you have excellent agency relationships and experience selling across TV & digital? Then this could be the role for you!
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Manage, grow and maintain national ad revenue derived from a specified list of agencies and territories.
• Develop sales strategy and strategic plans for generating advertising sales for the roster of national clients within the assigned list.
• Build and deliver compelling sales presentations. Utilize market research and competitive advantages for clients in order to support advertising and marketing across the business.
• Drive weekly revenue pipeline development. Set up meetings in the field with key agency, direct clients and OTT trading desk specialists.
• Collaborate with internal partners and client support teams. Actively ensure all advertising campaigns are optimized and achieving specific client parameters.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 5 years of national TV ad sales experience with a record of excellent sales results and vast competitive industry knowledge of both the TV and digital landscape.
• 2 years of digital sales experience strongly preferred.
• Deep knowledge of the OTT marketplace and stellar relationships with agency decision makers.
• Willingness to travel 30% of the time for agency and client meetings.
• Strong knowledge of using data for targeting specific audiences.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital media related qualitative and quantitative research. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.