Pluto TVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior STE (Software Test Eng)
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
• Ensure that content streams are working as well as all ancillary metadata that goes along with the content.
• Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
• As an STE, you are expected to perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing.
• Ability to execute rigorous testing cycles against product/platform releases (OTT, Native Apps, Web, Connected TVs)
• 3 years of testing experience on OTT platforms (preferably embedded applications on CTVs)
• 2 years experience leading testing activities
• 3 years of experience as a test engineer within an Agile environment
• 3 years of experience in a functional testing role
• 3 years Hands-on experience with developing automated functional tests
• Strong Java Coding Experience
• End-to-end testing experience
• Project Leadership experience
• Experience in Video Content Delivery Experience, a big plus
• Exposure to Agile Management tools such as Jira, a plus.
• Experience with Test Management tools such as TestRail, a plus.
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes donâ€™t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. Itâ€™s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, youâ€™re in.
Hiring Salary Range: $110,000.00 - 140,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.