Senior Product Manager
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Product Manager- Ad Delivery & Yield
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
The goal is to make Pluto the highest monetizing ad platform in the free, ad-supported TV space. The Senior Product Manager will be working on the core ad flow, such as initiatives around how we make ad requests, and how we decide what ads will be shown to users. Success in this role comes from defining an ideal state, a plan to achieve it, collaboration with stakeholders and execution against specific milestones.
This job is responsible for defining and leading the product strategy and roadmap for part of the Pluto Ad Platform. It includes ownership of issue triage and troubleshooting, coordination of configurations for product launches/changes, and involvement in our incident response efforts.
• 4 years of commercial product management experience, particularly with demonstrated leadership in the management of a product (or portfolio of products) through the software development lifecycle, from conception to launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization.
• 2 years of experience with digital advertising, preferably in TV or streaming video.
• Adept at tailoring communications depending on the circumstance, whether the audience is technical, non-technical, or executive.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for identifying key problems that are faced by the business, by the market and by current technologies.
• Track record of results when working collaboratively and being dependent on others.
• Comfort analyzing data to identify trends, to diagnose problems, and to find solutions.
• TV, video and/or Digital Media experience.
• Understanding of ad-supported video on-demand and/or video streaming technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization.
• Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence.