Senior Manager, Marketing
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a data-driven product marketer to support Pluto TV's user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory. The Sr. Manager will drive product marketing initiatives across our connected TV, web and mobile devices. You will ensure the product marketing strategy and execution aligns with our overall goals and drives growth. We're looking for someone who is innovative and proactive, and has a passion for product marketing.
This role will report to the VP, Growth Marketing.
• Lead product marketing initiatives across our platforms
• Develop and drive go to market plans for new product launches.
• Implement upon timeline and process for product marketing launches and updates.
• Optimize landing page experiences and drive meaningful user journeys.
• Manage A/B testing on platforms and app store optimization (ASO) initiatives.
• Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Creative and Product teams to implement upon updates.
• Track, analyze and optimize campaigns and ensure key insights and takeaways are identified.
• Support implementation of our growing MarTech stack.
• 5 years experience in digital marketing, with at least 2 years in Product Marketing.
• Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred.
• Experience using app developer consoles.
• Experience running A/B tests and managing ASO campaigns.
• Experience using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics.
• Advanced Google Suite skills, including experience translating large amounts of raw data into practical intelligence.
• Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging, easy-to-understand ways.
• Highly detailed oriented.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, especially Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product.