Senior Manager- Growth Marketing
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2021 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager- Growth Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager- Growth Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for a Manager, Growth Marketing, to support Pluto TV's user acquisition initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory.
This role is an exciting blend of marketing, analytics, and product. You will manage user acquisition campaigns, help craft messaging and creative, analyze relevant data, and make recommendations on what we should do next to optimize campaigns and drive impact. We're looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, put on their creative, strategic and analytical hats, and help us solve big questions across product, data, and marketing.
This role will report to the Director, Acquisition Marketing.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• User Acquisition: Plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns across various marketing channels, including CTV/OTT, mobile and web.
• Campaign Analysis & Optimization: Analyze and optimize performance of campaigns across our marketing channels, audience targeting / segments, and ad placements.
• Performance Tracking & Reporting: Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to monitor performance of user acquisition efforts.
• A/B Testing: Plan and launch A/B tests for ad creative and copy, placements and audience discovery.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with teams across the organization to coordinate assets, manage technical support from product/engineering, and identify new opportunities for user growth.
• At least 3-5 years experience managing user acquisition marketing campaigns
• Experience executing large-scale digital marketing campaigns across major ad networks
• Experience running user acquisition campaigns on mobile and CTV device platforms (e.g., Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung)
• Advanced Excel knowledge, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
• Experience using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau
• Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging, easy-to-understand ways
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, particularly Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product
• Creative problem-solver and data-driven decision-maker
• Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space a plus