Senior Business Intelligence Lead
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Business Intelligence Lead jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior Business Intelligence Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Business Intelligence Lead?
Full Time Job
Our team is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Product Analyst, Lead who will support internal business partners with advanced data reporting insights and to serve as a team lead/manager within the analytic department. The Sr. BI Analyst Lead will work closely with the Consumer Product team and BI Analysts to develop in-depth understanding of the customer, product usage and partner with product development strategies.
The best candidates for this role will exhibit strong communications skills, problem-solving abilities, and experience working collaboratively with different teams. This role further requires experience in leadership or mentorship of junior employees, and calls for a deep technical understanding of Product Business Intelligence work. Our goal is to find a candidate who can manage internal client requests, make recommendations, and present utilization and performance insights which are meaningful product development.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
The Sr. Business Analyst Lead responsibilities include the following key strategic business analysis services:
• Business Performance Reporting and Data Visualization: Be the primary partner for partners to understand performance of the platform. Monitor and track metrics as leading or lagging, dig in to drive meaningful insights that help the business drive platform usage across our multiple platforms.
• Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and build common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and features.
• Consumer Journey Analysis: Leverage various measurement platforms to track new product feature releases, beta tests, A/B testing and user behavior tracking.
• Partnership: Partner closely with Consumer Product teams to identify and unlock opportunities, and work with other analysts teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 2-3 years of commercial work experience as a Senior Analyst, Lead Analyst or Manager of Analysts
• Mastery in SQL (ANSI, Snowflake, RedShift, etc.)
• Direct experience working with one or more of the following tools: Tableau, Amplitude, Optimizely, Alteryx Designer.
• Highly detailed in documentation and maintaining standardization in data, metrics, and analysis
• Experience with statistical analysis in either Python or R is a major plus
• Master's Degree or higher in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• Experience working at a fast paced, data driven business
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, supporting standard methodologies, and mentoring other analysts
• Statistical modeling development experience is a major plus
• Experience with Freewheel, Nielsen, ComScore data and platforms is a major plus