Senior BI Analyst Lead
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2020 11:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior BI Analyst Lead jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior BI Analyst Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior BI Analyst Lead?
Full Time Job
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 200 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
Our team is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst Lead, who will support business partners with advanced data reporting insights and to serve as a team lead within the analytic department. The Sr. BI Analyst Lead will work closely with Ad Sales, Marketing and Product teams, partnering with these business units to gain in-depth understanding of the customer, content, product and guide business strategy, processes, and services.
The best candidates for this role will exhibit strong communications skills, problem-solving abilities, and experience working collaboratively with different teams. This role further requires experience in leadership or mentorship of junior employees, and calls for a deep technical understanding of BI. Our goal is to find a candidate who can manage internal clients, make recommendations, and deliver insights which are meaningful.
The Sr. Business Analyst Lead responsibilities include the following key strategic business analysis services:
• Business Performance Reporting and Data Visualization: Be the primary partner for multi-functional internal partners to understand performance of the platform. When a metric is leading or lagging, dig in to drive meaningful insights that help the business performance improve.
• Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and build common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content.
• Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities. This will help business partners evaluate trade-offs in different approaches and create targets for driving business performance.
• Partnership: Partner closely with business teams to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other analysts teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
We believe the right individual will possess these skills and experiences:
• At least 2-3 years of commercial work experience as a Senior Analyst, Lead Analyst or Manager of Analysts
• Mastery in SQL (ANSI, Snowflake, RedShift, etc.)
• Mastery in Tableau as a data visualization and data storytelling tool
• Experience with statistical analysis in either Python or R
• Highly detailed in documentation and maintaining standardization in data, metrics, and analysis
• Experience working with the Alteryx Analytic platform preferred
• Master’s Degree or higher in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• Experience working at a fast paced, data driven business
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, supporting standard methodologies, and mentoring other analysts
• Statistical modeling development experience is a major plus
• Experience in Ad Sales for digital media, linear TV, streaming media is highly preferred
• Experience with Freewheel, Nielsen, ComScore data and platforms is a major plus