Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV is searching for an experienced and driven TA Scheduler to join our growing Talent Acquisition function. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordinating of both technical and business-centric roles, with a laser focus on the candidate experience. With your expertise in TA best practices, you will be a trusted partner of your recruiters and hiring managers, collaborating with them to create recruiting strategies that engage top talent. The TA Scheduler will report to, and partner closely with the Head of People.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, and is passionate about connecting great talent with the amazing opportunities available at Pluto TV.
• Partner with the TA Coordinator in scheduling interviews for both full-time and contractor open positions
• Contribute towards an environment where there is shared ownership with our leadership around talent outcomes
• Maintain a high level of transparency and communication around open reqs via ICIMS ATS
• Partner with Head of People and HR Generalists to assist with other HR functions as needed
• 2 years working in recruiting, preferably in a high growth, entrepreneurial, technology-focused environment
• Passion for creating a unique and compelling candidate experience at every step of the TA process
• Strong knowledge of recruiting platforms, effective ATS usage (preferably ICIMS) and other technologies to increase recruiting efficiency
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment where agility is required to be successful
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent