Project Manager, Growth
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV is hiring for a Project Manager in our growth department who is interested in being a part of one of the fastest growing tech startups in the country and applying your background to the full spectrum of marketing: audience acquisition, outreach and retention execution.
• Create and execute acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Display/Video campaigns, etc
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports to monitor performance and budgets across all channels
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
• Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
• Optimize and grow existing channels identify, evaluate and recommend new to test
• Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate creative assets, landing page creation, and presentations.
• Drive the execution of the retention campaign strategy which includes managing the campaign calendar, drafting campaigns, scheduling and launching campaigns. These will span email, push notification, in-app notification and retargeting.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience growth marketing in fast-paced start-ups
• Must have experience with analytics and programmatic tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads Manager, among others
• Results-oriented self-starter well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition, including the latest trends and best practices
• Creative problem-solver and big picture thinker
• Data-driven decision-maker with a strong analytical foundation
• Enthusiastic, highly organized team player with passion for entertainment
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.