Product Manager, Media Asset Management
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2020 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Manager, Media Asset Management jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Product Manager, Media Asset Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager, Media Asset Management?
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
With daring goals that include the expansion of our US Operations and a commitment to Internationalization, we are growing our Content Systems and Publishing Product Team to scale for the incredible road ahead. As a Product Manager, Media Asset Management, you will directly contribute to the analysis, strategy, execution, and continued innovation of the products that support our Content Acquisition, Ingestion and Management Supply Chain.
This person will foster an industry-leading approach, ensuring that our content management products are developed and maintained to the highest possible level of quality. We are looking for passion for building great products, enjoyment of the art of collaboration, and the ability to generate roadmaps that lead to highly usable software.
This role reports to the Director of Product, Content Systems.
This is a meaningful role centered around the Content Management digital supply chain with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Partner with Business, Product and Engineering, contributing to the development of products supporting our elite Media Asset Management system and content management pipeline.
• Collaborate with partners and business owners to assemble and document product requirements, produce wireframes, and present to Engineering, Quality Assurance and Program Management teams for execution.
• Enable systems which scale, and accelerate our content supply chain while championing continuous evaluation and improvement to achieve the goal of greater efficiency and increased visibility of Pluto TV’s Content.
• Decompose partner requirements into product artifacts such as user stories and wireframes, collaborate with engineering and product teams to develop solutions.
• Work with Business Intelligence to compile and interpret data to drive decisions.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 3 years of commercial experience in software product management with proven ability to discover opportunities, ideate, and execute
• Strong technical abilities including significant familiarity with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications
• Digital media and/or entertainment industry experience (streaming/VOD/OTT preferred), including an understanding of digital media content supply chains, as well as the dynamic nature of the business
• Experience partnering with various business owners, partners, and user groups to deeply understand, analyze, and document business requirements and decompose them into product priorities, roadmap plans, and user stories
• Experience of the vendor evaluation/assessment/integration process (ideally for internal-facing product implementations surrounding supply chain, asset/content management, licensing, or distribution)
• Ability to guide and align cross-functional teams from ideation to execution, ensuring the most efficient and impactful delivery possible
• Passionate about being involved throughout the entire life cycle, from product ideation to delivery, and sponsor continued innovation that empowers our team to deliver the best content experience in the industry
• Demonstrated experience with analyzing analytics to understand user behavior, platform performance, and find opportunity areas for improvement
• Experience with vendor product evaluation, selection, implementation, AND the entailing CI/CD for performance/maintenance
• Direct experience evaluating content acquisition products/vendors such as MediaMorph, Whip Media, and Rightsline
• Direct experience within the VOD/streaming/content delivery domain