Principal Program Manager, Agile Coach
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Are you an experienced agile coach with a passion for helping teams achieve higher levels of agility? PlutoTV is seeking an individual with extensive experience in agile methodologies and a proven track record of coaching teams through agile transformation.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agilists, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibilities will be training employees in Scaled Agile and providing ongoing coaching to teams needing assistance across our rapidly-growing organization.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Deliver multi-day SAFe training, including SAFe for Teams, SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, and SAFe scrum master.
• Administer and grow our internal training program.
• Evangelize lean-agile values across our teams and act as a subject matter authority on Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe to teams across product and engineering with the goal of improving the flow of business value throughout the organization.
• Engage with teams who are struggling with their agile implementation, diagnose issues, and help coach program managers, product managers, tech leads, and agile delivery teams on solutions.
• Drive cross-team learning events and retrospectives to diagnose systemic issues across the organization and partner with members of the PMO to solve them.
• Coach Release Train Engineers through launch and ongoing execution of Agile Release Trains.
• Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• 7 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment, 2 of those years should be as a coach.
• Active SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) required. Additional certifications such as PMI-ACP, or ScrumAlliance's Agile Leadership or Guide Level Certifications are highly desired.
• Experience facilitating and participating in big room planning events.
• Proven track record of delivering training to at least 150 learners in the past year, with positive student feedback ratings.
• Expert understanding of agile methodologies, with demonstrated success driving organizations to higher productivity and efficiency.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex ideas to a wide variety of people and groups.
• Experience working as a PMO leader to resolve complex cross-team issues, launch agile transformations, and build a collaborative and transparent environment of mutual respect.