On-Air Marketing Coordinator
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
As Pluto TV continues to build partnerships and increase inventory of marketing assets, the on-air team requires a dedicated coordinator responsible for administrative duties and coordinating a variety of projects and assignments from creation through delivery.
The Coordinator should be extremely organized with the ability to multitask and a keen sense of urgency. They'll be critical to the development and production of on-air promo campaigns and will interact with the marketing and programming teams to learn how to produce a wide variety and high volume of promo spots as a member of the on-air promo team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is thorough, a quick learner, and has a can-do mindset. They have the ability to work efficiently under pressure and handle many projects at once, often with similar deadlines. It's imperative that they're able to hold themselves accountable for day-to-day responsibilities and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. They'll be exposed to various Pluto TV departments and partners to learn the goals, needs and direction of the business so that they can become an integral member of the team.
• Coordinate hybrid and in person meetings for the on-air department with Pluto TV programming, creative services, content marketing and press; Paramount cross co department and external partners.
• Help organize and improve workflow for on-air teams for maximum efficiency and clarity.
• Understand the entirety of the on-air delivery workflow and quality check/deliver/archive promos as needed.
• Input and update promo case information into the Salesforce database and compile various promo reports via Google Spreadsheets.
• Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Expansive streaming services and/or entertainment knowledge is a requirement (including a love for all things Pluto TV!).
• Candidate should be extremely thorough and be able to multitask/handle many projects at once in a team-oriented environment.
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Work independently, but also collaborate effectively.
• Expert proficiency in Google Suite and Slack.
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Concur is a plus.
• Prior studio and/or agency experience welcomed.
• Mac proficient.
• Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is preferred!