Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities
The Real Estate & Facilities team at ViacomCBS is looking for a stellar Office Coordinator to join our growing group. We're looking for someone who will help with reception desk-related functions at our new Pluto offices, including telephone, answering general emails inquires, greeting guest/visitors and employees, and conference room scheduling. You'll be a liaison to the team and help with ad hoc building projects as needed.
include but are not limited to:
• Meet and greet all visitors and follow up with their Pluto contact as needed.
• Provide professional customer service to employees, guests, callers and vendors
• Answer all incoming calls, forwarding to the appropriate employee or providing general information to public inquiries
• Manage mailroom, deliveries, courier and shipping requests
• Distribute all mail and deliveries throughout the office
• Work with security to manage and issue all access cards
• Manage parking for employees and contractors
• Keep track of all office supplies and order when necessary
• Liaison to facilities team.
• Send out employee announcements via email and slack
• Support facilities department by working special events and providing additional administrative assistance
• Support facilities team with Food Service – restocking, placing catered orders, coordinating deliveries/repairs with all vendors.
• 2 years' work experience in a receptionist, facilities, or customer service capacity
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Expert interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken
• High level of organizational skills and ability to handle time sensitive tasks
• Ability to remain focused in a demanding environment
• Hold a welcoming presence
• Great teammate, flexible and collaborative
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus