Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About The Brand
This position is 100% remote.
Pluto TV is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Monetization Team working heavily within the Business Intelligence organization. This role is critical in identifying and helping prioritize resources to optimize monetization. This person must understand business processes, underlying data sets, and build bridges between positive and negative data shifts. Day to day, this person will be working with predictive analytics, analyzing and pulling insights to better monetize the application and advertise more effectively.
This person must understand and have working experience with SQL.
Key Areas of Focus
• Ability to obtain data – The candidate must be versed in tools to acquire data from multiple locations. The candidate must possess the technical capabilities to obtain data and structure data in preparation for analysis.
• Analysis - The candidate must possess the relevant skills and background to develop analysis on complex systems using sound statistical theory and principles.
• Presentation - The candidate must have experience distilling complex data sets into well-reasoned and thoughtful insights that withstand the rigor or detailed challenges while being to provide relevant top line summary for senior leaders.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 5 years Data Science, Data Analytics or Marketing Analytics background.
• 3 years Business Analysis experience.
• Strong SQL experience.
• R and/or Tableau a big plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; this person will be presenting to senior management.