Manager, Event Operations & Food Services
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2023 7:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Event Operations & Food Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Event Operations & Food Services postings
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Paramount's West Coast (Los Angeles) Real Estate and Facilities team is seeking an eager and organized Manager to join a dynamic team. The Manager will support the planning and implementation of West Coast Food Service and Events for the streaming division â€'' Paramount . As the Manager, you may be required to help plan for other brands as well. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a substantial impact of the culture at all Paramount locations! This role may require mandatory OT (Weekend and or late nights) based on event support.
Overview and Responsibilities
• Plan annual budget and event calendars for Paramount .
• Supervise and coordinate all aspects of an event from conception to execution including, but not limited to selecting a venue, overseeing operations, directing and hiring staff, and coordinating technical and production aspects.
• Research and maintain diverse vendors, caterers, and venues appropriate for events.
• Aid with all on-site and off-site events which include nights and weekends.
• Create expense reports and event budgets.
• Research design and global food trends that could be offered at offices/events.
• Design flyers/invitations for each event.
• Enhance Guest Service and Food & Beverage operations.
• Coordinate and Supervise the On-site contracted Food Services vendor in providing a healthy and creative service.
• Maintain and inspect office pantries for proper and agreed upon food/beverage inventory levels, equipment, and cleanliness.
• Maintain and create a monthly spending report to track costs and consumption.
• Lead the accuracy and completion of monthly invoices. Check each invoice to ensure proper charges and billing.
• Ensure all internal catered meetings and events are aimed to precision.
• Build and implement a positive team environment for both internal and external employees.
• Experience in Event Operations for at least 5 years.
• Experience in Virtual Events for at least 1 year.
• Knowledge in Food Service
• Advanced skills in the MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Illustrator, InDesign. PC/MAC
• Preferred Systems: Concur/Ariba
• Superior organizational skills.
• Expert in communicating with peers and various levels of leadership.
• Strong multitasking skills and aim to excel under pressure.
• Resourceful in overseeing a large number of concurrent tasks.
• Be an inspirational teammate.
• Willingness to adapt to new operational changes.
• Ability to prioritize time efficiently.
• Outstanding vendor management and problem-solving skills.
• Actively seeks diverse views and champions an inclusive team environment.
Hiring Salary Range: $63,000.00 - 80,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.