Manager, Design Project Management - Pluto TV
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/29/2023 10:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Design Project Management - Pluto TV jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Design Project Management - Pluto TV postings
Full Time Job
The Design Manager of Production Operations is responsible for working with the Creative Marketing team, including Brand, Content, and Product, as requests come in from internal and external partners. The Manager will work closely with Sr Director of Production Operations to handle the logistics as these requests move from ideation to final delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage production workflow of the design process (ideation > assigning > execution > approval > QC > delivery) for all static creative assets.
• Gather necessary assets: key art, logos, print files, etc., for all digital creative projects.
• Plan daily production schedules for designers and freelancers, track project progress, and route all creative approvals to final asset deliveries.
• Get branding details (looks, copy, etc.) approved for use on Pluto TV platforms by legal.
• Work closely with external parties, including partners, media agencies, etc., to ensure we have all the assets we need in-house or deliver final products to the correct parties.
• Lead meetings with individual teams for creative planning (forecasting upcoming projects, providing creative guidance, ensuring production schedule allows for pipeline requests)
• Ensure the creative team has access to programs, software, hardware, and other necessary resources by liaising with IT, HR, and other parties.
• Represent the creative team in larger meetings, provide updates on creative project statuses, and take back relevant information to the rest of the team.
• Work with content operations and programming teams to facilitate channel launches.
• Highly detailed individual with a minimum of 4 yearsâ€™ experience in Project Management/ Creative Operations and can take direction.
• Must work well under pressure and handle numerous projects simultaneously while being flexible in the face of changing priorities and deadlines.
• The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of Design and the overall creative process, including formats and workflows.
• Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having experience with task management software Asana, file management software, Google suite, and Adobe suite, specifically Adobe After Affects.
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new systems.
Join the Paramount Streaming Talent Community! Get the inside scoop on life at Paramount Streaming and about career opportunities.
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 107,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.