Manager, Content Partnerships - Sports, News, Music
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Manager to join the Content Partnerships team. This Manager will serve a key role supporting efforts to grow, expand, and effectively manage Pluto TV's expanding FAST channel partnerships.
• Develop and manage the content acquisition process end-to-end, including evaluating and sourcing new opportunities, events and partners
• Directly own relationship with content partners by developing individualized growth plans, facilitating ongoing operational maintenance, and supporting contract negotiations
• Track news, sports and live content portfolios and performance for both Pluto TV and competitors, sharing insights with leadership ensuring Pluto TV's content offering continues to innovate and lead
• Liaise with internal departments (Operations, Legal, Programming, Marketing, Product, Finance) and external partners to ensure needs and opportunities are clearly communicated
• Facilitate workflows ensuring timely and complete content delivery
• Analyze internal data and market trends to identify and capture opportunity with high growth content partnerships
• Disseminate relevant contract summaries and partner updates across key internal stakeholders including content operations, editorial, marketing, ad operations, PR, finance, and legal
• Assist with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations
• Based in Los Angeles
• 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in entertainment and / or online media
• BA/BS is preferred
• Experienced client manager, with deep knowledge of content licensing business models, supply chains and partnership life cycles
• Impressive track record managing high value, complex partnerships (News, Sports, Music and Live Events experience is a plus)
• Understanding of video advertising market and trends
• Demonstrated experience working independently
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in a collaborative environment
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
• Knowledge of content/channel acquisition and distribution (windows, contract terminology)
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.