Manager, Brand Marketing
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2020 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Brand Marketing jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Brand Marketing? Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 200 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Manager of Brand Marketing will help strategize and drive the development and execution of 360-degree paid/organic consumer and trade marketing campaigns. They will also take a leading role in proactive brand management across Pluto aligning partners with our brand strategy and positioning.
Reporting to the Vice President, Brand Marketing, this role will run entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign execution across all media channels including: TV, digital, OOH, radio, experiential, social and print.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Strategizing and executing media plans that are on-strategy, timely, and on-budget while ensuring accurate trafficking, delivery, and attribution.
• Pitching and executing programs that proactively meet the needs of internal partners and grow Pluto’s brand awareness in the marketplace.
• Solving brand identity challenges by working closely with our design team to develop standards that serve Pluto’s positioning.
• Developing, owning and communicating accurate project timelines, the master project calendar, workback schedules, budgets and other documentation/specs as needed for large scale brand campaigns and rollouts (i.e. strategic media briefs, campaign recap decks, one-sheets, pitch decks etc.).
• Serving as department liaison with internal and external teams including Creative, Distribution, Content/Programming, Communications, Business Intelligence and Research.
• Monitoring live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives.
• Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets, and competitor activity,
We believe you will be successful if you have:
• 5 years in media, technology or related experience, particularly running large creative campaigns and brand projects.
• Extensive experience planning and executing 360-degree brand campaigns.
• High proficiency and track record in project management, strategic brand development, and cross-functional communication.
• Experience handling a high volume of creative and campaign types (print, digital, video, activations, influencer, etc.) while coordinating with agencies, internal creatives, communications and other partners.
• Ability to translate key research reports into strategic recommendations.
• Familiarity with crafting and approving POs to ensure vendors are paid on time.
• Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.