Integrated Marketing Manager
Pluto TVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Digital Strategy (within Integrated Marketing), represents the voice of our business units within the digital ad sales organization. You will play a key role in conceptualizing, developing, and marketing compelling advertising opportunities for the Pluto TV streaming platform.
We're seeking a strategic Manager to play an integral role in helping drive revenue for Pluto TV and the greater Paramount organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You will possess a keen understanding and curiosity about the streaming video marketplace.
Come join our growing team!
• Lead the creation of marketing collateral for your areas of ownership (categories) across Pluto TV.
• Brainstorm, ideate, and price custom sponsorship opportunities that motivate media buyers to partner with Pluto TV.
• Work cross-functionally with an array of internal partners to help inform your strategy for how to better package/price specific ad-opportunities.
• Represent Pluto TV as the internal authority and key point of contact for sales and integrated marketing.
• Provide strategic recommendations on how Pluto TV ad solutions are uniquely positioned to deliver against advertiser Key Performance Indicators.
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests by drawing on your expertise/knowledge of Pluto TV and our ad-opportunities.
• Proactively seek opportunities and innovations that help meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Maintain a fluid relationship with the sales group to ensure they're always communicating our best ad-opportunities to the right media buyers.
• Lead team advancement projects (internal process audits and improvements) that build new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• 3 years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Experience in the following areas is a plus: streaming space (AVOD, SVOD, FAST, etc), kids and family space, gaming space.
• Experience communicating decks/presentations to internal groups (sales, marketing, leadership, etc).
• Proficiency in presentation software.
• Storytelling, writing, and communication skills.
• Experience with building, bundling, & pricing media.
• Natural & proactive problem solver.
• Organized and detailed.
• Compassionate teammate who enjoys working with others and being part of a team.
• Hard-working individual who enjoys seeking out ways to optimize efficiencies.