Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
As an Executive Assistant at Pluto TV, you will be providing administrative support to the SVP, Marketing and the SVP, Programming. In this role, the assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and collating reports for meetings in the Business department. The ideal candidate is well organized, solution oriented, and able to take initiative.
• Providing full administrative support while managing daily operations of the SVP, Marketing and the SVP, Programming, including trafficking correspondences and maintaining the flow of meetings
• Managing complex calendars, scheduling appointments, and meetings as necessary
• Coordinating a high volume of both domestic and international travel schedules
• Serving as the liaison and gatekeeper to external stakeholders and staff ensuring timely and appropriate management of all inquiries
• Working independently and/or as a team member on various projects.
• Preparing, editing, and/or distributing meeting agendas, memos, correspondences
• Handling audio/visual video conferencing and teleconferencing requests
• Preparing visual aids for presentations which could include preparing and updating Powerpoint documents
• Maintaining various department files
• Handling all other administrative tasks as requested
• 3-5 years administrative experience
• Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues or information
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
• Proven ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, handle multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive and effective working relationships
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent required