Director Of Growth Marketing
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for a Director, Growth Marketing, to help lead Pluto TV's user acquisition initiatives. This exciting role is primarily focused on growing the company in total audience, usage, and revenue through expertise in performance marketing, advanced analysis, complex domain knowledge, and data-backed insights. This position is tasked with continually identifying key opportunities and assessing growth challenges of the business.
• Lead Pluto TV US user acquisition efforts, including planning, execution and optimization of media plans across web, CTV and mobile platforms.
• Handle extensive budgets to scale U.S. audience growth for the company.
• Drive strategy and programs through thoughtful analysis of campaigns, targeting, messaging, and creative.
• Apply creativity and drive expansion through hypothesis-driven exercises and projects.
• Improve ROI through optimizing plans and driving various key performance indicators, such as lifetime value analysis (LTV) and cost of acquisition (CAC).
• Identify key opportunities and assess growth challenges, strategic partnership deals, and competitive risks to help the business meet its strategic and financial growth goals.
• Lead a team of growth marketers.
• Work closely with a variety of agencies, media partners and cross-functional teams in driving business objectives.
• Track, analyze and report on key performance indicators and insights to partners, cross-functional personnel and key collaborators.
• Partner with VP and key collaborators on long-term strategy and marketing roadmap.
• 5 years' experience working in a performance marketing role, leading and implementing ROI positive user acquisition campaigns across web, mobile and CTV platforms.
• Subject matter expertise in growth, user acquisition, lifetime values, business and GTM strategy.
• Strong proficiency in advanced analytics, DMPs, attribution, predictive modeling, A/B testing, data visualization, automation and dashboarding.
• Experience with complex, large data sets and ability to extract specific sets of data.
• Familiarity with retention, churn analysis, winback programs, ad tech, and MarTech.
• Excellent communication skills and strong leadership/management skills.
• Master's degree in related fields preferred.
• Entertainment / Streaming experience is a plus!
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.