Director, Brand Marketing
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for a strategic brand marketer to help us tell the next chapter of our Pluto TV story and encourage millions to join our fast-growing world of Free TV.
The Director, Brand Marketing will help craft our brand strategy and drive key initiatives. You will work with a variety of partners across Pluto TV and ViacomCBS to drive marketing impact, brand awareness, and incremental user growth and engagement.
• Brand Marketing Strategy: Help set brand marketing objectives and strategy for brand growth, in partnership with Consumer Insights team, partner agencies and the Brand team.
• Annual & Quarterly Planning: Lead key marketing planning cycles, working with key teams to define goals and build tactical plans.
• Lead all aspects of end-to-end development of integrated consumer brand campaigns across channels including TV, CTV, OOH, Digital and Social media.
• Cross-Marketing Planning: Lead planning and analysis of key cross-marketing initiatives across TV and Digital media, partnering with the central marketing team and other ViacomCBS business units to improve exposure for the Pluto TV brand.
• Budget Management: Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a monthly basis.
• Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence and agency teams, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance. Own competitive analysis.
• Trade Marketing: Support trade marketing initiatives, working closely with the Communications team.
• 7 years of experience working in a brand marketing role at a large corporation, with a proven track record of crafting thoughtful and effective campaigns in market.
• Strategic thought-leader and storyteller, able to articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements, supported by data and analysis.
• Ace planner, with experience crafting concise, data-driven planning documents and presentations that align partners behind strategic marketing plans.
• Expertise in brand tracking, qualitative and quantitative research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of brand marketing driven by insights.
• Meticulous and able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.
• Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
• Entertainment marketing experience is helpful.
• Trade marketing experience a plus