Coordinator- Creative Services
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 8:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator- Creative Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator- Creative Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator- Creative Services?
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for an organized, adaptable and meticulous Creative Services Coordinator to help support the workflow of the Creative Studio team! The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting in managing the Creative team's workflow and ensuring that all production processes are followed in order to maximize efficiency, meet deadlines and deliver effective creative. This role will work with the Creative team, inter-departmental partners, and outside partners, and will report directly to the Director, Creative Services.
• Using project management tools to assign tasks, track projects, and deliver final products
• Ensuring proper file management protocol is being followed
• Procuring and delivering assets to internal teams and external partners
• Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studio
• Participate in brainstorming, request and assignment meetings, while notating updates and disseminating to various partners
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years experience in Management, Creative or Marketing role (strong internship experience considered)
• Experience with task management software, file management software and Google's suite of tools
• Understanding of creative process and workflow
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and task-switch across changing priorities
• Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent social skills, with strong writing and verbal communication
• Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud