Coordinator, Channel Operations
Pluto TVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Channel Operations Coordinator to join our Content Partnerships team at Pluto TV. This role will be a key contributor supporting Pluto TV's growing and robust content strategy, both domestically as well as globally. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Content Partnerships (Channel Operations). This role is a hybrid word model based out of our West Hollywood Pluto TV office.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Executing various channel operations updates such as launches, rebrands and takedowns
• Communicating channel update progress and completion to key stakeholders internally and externally
• Organizing and broadening awareness with regard to ongoing 3rd party platform channel distribution modifications, offering competitive insight and analysis
• Working closely with, and supporting, the Content Partnerships team, including maintaining important channel operations resources and tools
• Main point of contact in facilitating the onboarding of new live feed channel partners and providing status updates internally
• Coordinating and leading various channel onboarding calls with key external and internal partners teams including Marketing, Content Operations and Channel Programming
Qualities / Experience Weâ€™re Seeking:
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 2 years of media operations experience, ideally within digital, television and/or other video entertainment.
• Demonstrated proficiency using spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets).
• Experience using content management systems (CMS) to store and query information is strongly preferred.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. This is important, and we will be looking at your communication style in your cover letter.
• Excellent attention to detail. In the second paragraph of your cover letter, you should use the word ''pizza''.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively handle multiple concurrent projects.
• Terrific problem solver - identify issues and work collaboratively with appropriate teams to implement creative solutions.
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes donâ€™t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. Itâ€™s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, youâ€™re in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!