Campaign Manager, Ad Ops
Pluto TVWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2020 6:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Campaign Manager, Ad Ops jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Campaign Manager, Ad Ops postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Manager, Ad Ops? Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 200 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's Ad Operations team is currently looking for an additional Campaign Manager to help us service our quickly growing advertiser base. This role will work closely with our ad operations, ad sales, and our clients with key deliverables such post-mortem campaign reports and advising clients on optimizing ad buy campaigns
This role reports to the VP, Ad Operations.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Making sure progress reports are accurate and updated.
• Surfacing and resolving issues with campaign performance.
• Finding opportunities for incremental lift and relaying those opportunities to the appropriate sales representative.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 1 year of experience working in a programmatic advertising role.
• Knowledge of the video ad serving landscape, including technology used, terminology, and typical deal structures.
• Excellent client-communication skills.
• Incredible attention to detail.
• Knowledge and experience using video ad-related platforms (e.g. Freewheel, Tradedesk, DFP, etc.). This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.