Intern - Digital Marketing
Plum WineMiami, FL
Full Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a talented Digital Media Intern to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. We are looking for someone eager to develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Photograph during events, receptions, fairs & shows and use marketing material• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Create engaging text, image and video content
• Design posts to sustain readers curiosity and create buzz around new products• Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Answer all incoming social media messages and comments on Facebook and Instagram.
• Assist Digital Marketing Manager in copywriting, blogging, email marketing strategy and newsletter development.
• Research and suggest innovative ideas/avenues to reach our target market.
• Assist Marketing Manager in running analytics reports, measuring user acquisition, engagement and reach.
• Assist Marketing Manager in creating social media content calendar and web development.
• Ability to work efficiently and productively in a team environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online