Intern - Talent Management/Public Relations
Platinum Star Media GroupGlendale, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Management/Public Relations jobs in Glendale-CA
Internship Start Date/Season: Summer/Fall
Internship Duration: 3-4 months
Time/Days Required: Commitment of 12-20 hours per week. Works 3-4 days.
Workplace Requirements: Both remote and in-person must be in Los Angeles.
• The flexibility and ability to work cross-departmentally on projects and research to meet client and business
• Support the Publicist and/or Talent Manager in managing their talent roster.
• Participate in all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the company.
• Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
• Regularly update presentations and talent media kits
• Handle day-to-day organization with talent.
• Attend events alongside talent as applicable.
• Support the teams work in A&R, talent agency, music management, marketing, development, production and
especially social media.