Full Time Job
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
• Minimum of 2 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, Nuke.
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is an asset
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Briefing entire crew on director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicating with external production companies.
• Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Managing teams
To Apply for this Position:
- Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants.